Åbo Akademi University staff and students as well as walk-in customers or visitors who are granted access to the university guest wifi can use the e-resources.
Some principles apply to almost all use, but note that limitations do occur.
- Save and print sections of an e-resource, e.g. parts of an e-book, usually 5-30 %. Please note that some e-books cannot be saved at all and do not allow any printing.
- Make links to e-resources.
- Upload e-articles on a closed learning management systems (e.g. course readings in Moodle) at Åbo Akademi University, but it is advisable to use links instead and whenever possible.
- Staff and students at Åbo Akademi University may distribute single copies of e-articles to third party colleagues for the purposes of scientific research and communication.
You may not
- Use e-resources for commercial purposes.
- Systematically make printed or electronic copies of multiple extracts.
- Change, alter or plagiarise e-resources.